The emergency bulkhead provides 3 hours of light in the event of power failures. steel body and white trim, and comes supplied with arrow-down legend on an acrylic blade. Please note, emergency battery is not covered under warranty.
If you require alternative signs you can purchase them at ledhut
Our 14 day, no-quibble returns or replacements policy
Because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Items returned within 14 days but not in their original and undamaged packaging will also incur a -15% charge per package.
- If you return an item that doesn't adhere to our returns procedure or doesn't include a returns form, you may be liable for a £10 administration fee
- Individual items from a bundle can't be returned, refunded or exchanged. If you want a refund/credit/exchange for a bundle, all items must be returned to us.
Before you return your item, please make sure that:
- You include a cover note containing your order number, the email address you placed the order with and the products you are returning.
- The goods and packaging are undamaged
IMPORTANT: We need to be able to identify an item with your order. We can only do this if you follow our returns process. Please do not send us items back that do not follow this process as they cannot be identified properly and will not be replaced or refunded.
Where can i find my order number?Your order number can be found on the confirmation email we sent you after you completed your purchase.
What do I need to know before I return an item?
When returning an item, you will need to include the following in a cover note (and email us your request too):
- The email you registered your purchase with
- Order Number
- What product(s) you are returning
- The reason for the return
- What action you would like us to take
What delivery method do I need to use when returning an item?
You must send the goods back to us via a tracked delivery service.
Can I return just one item from a multiple purchase?
Yes. Just provide us with the information as laid out above and we'll take the action you require.
Returning faulty goods
If your item is faulty, you need to follow the returns policy, where you’ll be able to state that it’s faulty. The product will then arrive at our warehouse for testing.
Returning heavy items, panels and tubes
Items over 2.5kg, panel lights and tube lights will require collection. Please be aware that you will incur a £10-charge for failed collections.
Returning an item within warranty
If you have a 2, 3 or a 5 year warranty and want to return a faulty item, you just need to follow our standard returns process. When we receive your item, we will then check that it’s within warranty and for any faults before arranging a replacement. Please note that if your purchase was made before July 2019, your warranty may not be valid.
Please note you can recycle your batteries at our head office site, Unit 4 Beacon Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1AF where we have a battery recycling box in our reception area. Or click here to find a local recycling centre.